Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VTR250 - Parked at Treasury Place, Melbourne.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by I'm Simon, Sep 5, 2007.

1. I have seen a red VTR250 a few times, usually parked in the gardens in front of 4 Treasury Place, Melbourne. I have seen the rider once, red cammo pants from memory. Bike was parked there again at around 2:15pm today.

Was wondering, anyone from here ?
  2. Serious? :roll:
  3. go leave em a note, or say hi. its alot more guaranteed to find out who they are, and u still make a new mate if theyre not from here :p
  4. could be.... :-w
  5. Alternatively you could push the bike over one day, then check the forums to see if anyone has posted about it. :wink:

That being said, it probably isn't the best way to be making new friends... [-X

6. To the people who posted after this post ^^, look at the colour of their VTR250. Now put 2 and 2 together. If you still keep coming up with -11, PM Betelgeuse :roll:
  7. Nope...pretty sure that the wheels were a different color Undii, unless Betelguese wants to confirm ?

Pretty sure it is a female rider.