Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

vtr250 owners manual

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by mobb, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Just bought a vtr250 which didnt come with an owners manual. any idea where i can get one? and can someone tell me what the right air pressue for both tyres. thank you

2. Tire pressure recommendations should be located on the side wall of the tires.

I have a service manual for the VTR250 on a USB flashdrive. What's the year make of the bike? (You didn't specify whether or not it's a brand new).
  3. you have a service manual.... any chance you could email it :) i have a vtr 250 2003 model
  4. Yeah service manual for a VTR250 1988-1989. That's is why I was asking what year make does he have. 2003 I don't have in English - I have a copy in Jap, but not English.
  5. sadly i don't read japanese, thanks anyway!
  6. I'll keep an eye out for an English version and post the link here if I stumble across a copy.
  7. Thankyou!
  8. I have a copy of a vtr manual. I also own a 2003 model and the manual is accurate for this year. Whats your email address?

9. My manual has some bs pressure measurements. It says 2.00kg.f/cm2 for the front and 2.25 for the back. However, this is useless if you're using a pressure gauge as its not in SI units. By my calcs, that equates to 28psi (195kPa) on the front and 32 psi (220kPa) on the back.