Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VTR250 mirrors

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by swiifty, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Hi im looking to update my stock mirrors for 2002 VTR250 (theyre too small..) and cant seem to find anyplace that sells them

few bike stores ive been to dont stock em either.. found some on ebay but not sure if theyll do the job

i noticed there was a thread a while back where somone used blind spot mirrors but id rather just buy a bigger one. anyone have some suggestions on where/what to buy? (im in sydney btw)

2. i found the vtrs mirrors okay , i use a blind spot, in the inner corner of the right mirror, but nothing beats a quick head check .
  3. Pretty much what I do as well (when I ride my mates), that said, I think if I owned one I might consider upgrading them...
  4. just an update for anyone in the same postion

i replaced the stockies with some XR250 mirrors (from MCAS - $8 a pop) and they work great.
    even tho im 6ft i did need to bend the support bar in a vice a bit cos they are quite high, but in doing this i can see perfectly now (due to the longer bar length)