Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VTR250 for sale.

Discussion in 'Archived' started by kurnell sanders, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My 99 model vtr 250 is for sale
    it has a staintune exhaust and i still have the original exhaust that bolts back on easily. It has machined alloy drop bar mirrors and i still have the originals that also bolt straight back on. There are reflective rim stickers that are the same colour as the logo on the bike.
    It is has rego until june and has approx 45,500 klms and has recently been serviced. It rides really well.
    The front and rear pirelli sport demon tyres have a decent amount of tread on them and there plenty of brake pad left. Nothing to do to it but ride.
    There are some scratches on the left side on the headlight, frame and engine cover as it was dropped going into a driveway. It's still a great looking bike and easy to ride for learners and fun enough for p platers.
    There is no money owing on the bike.
    $3900. ono................................................Now $3500. ono, pics are on 2nd page.
    call on 0432 815 701 or reply to this add.
    I am in the wollongong area.

Thanks for your interest...Kurnell sanders...

2. Re: for sale

Some more pics
  3. Re: for sale

I'd probably start the thread again with a proper title if you want attention mate, just sayin'
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Re: for sale

Thanks Gurbachen.
  5. Re: for sale

another pic.
  6. Title fixed. Good luck with the sale.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for that...
  8. As mentioned scratches are on the frame and headlight. There are small scratches on the lower engine cover too. Nothing major. It's not a grey import. It's an honest bike that has served me well. The price is negotiable.
  9. where are the pics?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Sorry, I Wrongly deleted the pics. I will put the back up tonight.
  11. Pics re-done

Attached Files:

12. 2nd lot re-done

Attached Files:

13. Scratches on left side as mentioned earlier...

Attached Files:

14. The price is reduced to $3500. Ono.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.