Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VTR250 check in Newcastle

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by mewnz, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Hey everyone :grin:

Bloke with a vtr up near newcastle and I have pretty much negotiated on price etc, but both of us agree it should be checked out before I part with my dollars so nobody ends up emo. Anybody up for it? Please PM for details if your able :]

2. would love to but wont get the time between now and when im going away. why did you negotiate a price before you saw it????
  3. Initially I texted asking if the bike was still available, and offered my price on it. He called up an hour or so later said gday and yes to both, we had a pretty good chat, and he said he'd advise checking it out before buying (I mentioned I was a learner etc). So obviously if something is horribly wrong with it, I won't be buying it, but considering the current price we agreed upon + he offered to ride it down if I buy it, I would happily pay it. I'm just hoping nobody picks it up before me :(