Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VTR stunter checking in..

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by VTRstunter, Mar 19, 2005.

1. i heard heaps about this site, thought i'd join and say hi.

I'm only young.. 23 yrs old, I love sports bikes and have got a couple of my own.. VTR, cbr 1000rr and a hayabusa. My main love is stunting, i have been stunting my VTR for about 11 months until lately were i bought a 2004 cbr 1000rr for my new stunta. I've been riding for 2.5yrs now.

From what i've seen so far, there's lots of interesting stuff here..

VTR stunter
    Grant. :D
  2. Hey stunt dude...

You're obviously not the guy in trouble with the Clipsal 500 down here in ol' Adelaide - some stunt bike guy didn't leave the track when advised and nearly got cleaned up by Lowndes on his warm up lap... EEK!

Well, that's the story according to the media in today's local paper...

Just posted my first thingy posty thang too! Yip yip...
  3. You forgot to mention your Busa that you promised to let me have a ride on one day :p
  4. Hi Grant! Good to see you here now too!!

:D :D :D
  5. Yay Stunter's here!!!!! :D
  6. these things get up on one wheel? cool!
  7. lol.. na thats not me....

thanks for the replys everyone..
  8. Welcome stunter, you'll have to post some footage of your stunts :D
  9. Hey Sarah....hate to state the obvious, but.....

Just have to click in the right spot and, HEY PRESTO!!!! :p

:D :D :D
  10. Welcome aboard :D

Lisa :twisted:
  11. :facepalm: Ever heard of Birthday blindness syndrome?? It's rare, but tends to hit early in the morning of people's birthday's or sometimes the day after... Generally clears up by lunchtime :oops: :LOL: :LOL:
  12. Geeezus Grant you skulking round here too now? :LOL: :LOL:
  13. hey stunter ,
    welcome to the dark side :LOL:
  14. he's already on the dark side , he has vtr . To be a jedi , u need a blackbird :p
  15. get back to work slacker :D
  16. yeah, came for a looksy... it's got some really interesting stuff here... :) :) well, time for more looking around :D :D
  17. :!: :!: STUNTAH :!: :!:

what brought you over to this mexican dominated site fella? all the banana bending get a bit too much for you? :LOL:

good to see another OSB member seeing what the rest of the world is like. not very exciting eh :wink: :LOL: but then, how could this place compare when theres no chuck to keep everyone entertained :shock:
  18. Yay, Stunter's here.....

Might work on a few moves this weekend Stunter..... Taking that MBF card to Phillip Island, just in case.......
  19. hello stunter so your one of those hooligans doing wheelies and stoppies shame on you :)