Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VTR 250 handlebars

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by PilgriM, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heyas,

I am looking for a set of stock handlebars for a VTR250, hoping someone has replaced theirs or have a set lying around (or know where a set are for sale elsewhere, eg ebay, gumtree).

Looking for as cheap as possible, a friend of mine who has just started riding, has a VTR250 & I found out the other day that the previous owner dropped it & the bars are a bit bent, she had been riding around like that for a couple of months, but seeing she mainly does city riding it doesn't cause many issues.

Took her for a hundred k plus ride up towards Yarra Glen/Healesville & the bar issue looks like its more serious at higher speeds.

Hoping someone can help out, would be greatly appreciated...
  2. hi Mate, I have stock vtr250 handle bars when i Swapped mine out - ill give it for free no worries. I work in the CBD if youre willing to meet up there. Personally I prefer lower longer bars over the stock thats why I changed mine out - irrespective of that im willing to give it away. PM me for details Thanks Herb
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. A belated thanks to Herb for his generosity in providing a free set of stock VTR250 bars..

Cheers mate...
  4. Good man!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.