Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VRSCDX Nightrod special... I'd buy one!!

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by robsalvv, Apr 26, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

VRSCDX Nightrod special.

Saw one these in the flesh the other day. The rider was a christian motorcycle club patch wearer... he said there were only 4 of these in Vic... I have to tell you, it looks flamin hawt in the flesh - very very damn impressive... so much so, i'd consider getting one!! May the sportsbike gods forgive me... [​IMG]
  2. I might not buy one (I don't have a house to re-mortgage), but I would ride one.
  3. Yeah, where's the Netrider competition giving one of these babies away? ;)
  4. Right on Bravus!! :LOL:

Seriously, the presence the bike had in the flesh knocked me for a six and I'm far from being into cruisers.

Would this bike fit into the "sports cruiser" genre???
  5. See, God gives good gifts to His children :LOL:

Seriously, great looking bike.
  6. Yeah it's OK :wink: , but I think I'd rather have a Sportster Nightster. Due in US end of this year but more than likely not coming here :cry:

7. "VRSCDX Nightrod special... I'd buy one!!"

So would I, and I have actually ridden one (but not the night rod version). :grin: Except for the typical Harley poor ground clearance it handles very well indeed, better than any cruiser I have ridden except the Yamaha Warrior, which is the only cruiser that is maybe better, but mainly because it's almost $8k cheaper.
  8. ooooh RainMann likey!!!!!!!!!