Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VOTE: Dufus or not?

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Yerpert, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Definitely dufus/douchebag

10 vote(s)
  2. Borderline dufus/douchebag

8 vote(s)
  3. Totally acceptable, if not recommended, appearance

33 vote(s)
  4. Couldn't care less

58 vote(s)
  1. OK.....after considering the ramifications of my recent decision to procure a helmet with similar colours to the fairing colours of my bike..... I'm worried enough to get a general consensus on the issue......

2. Wear what you like I reckon :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Couldn't care less. My tiger angel jacket (custom made) has an orange tiger outline to match the Zed. I've been led to believe that these leathers will last a long time so doubt they'll match a future bike; don't care. Helmet is blk/wht.
  4. I love the look of everything matching on a rider/bike. But wear what you like as long as you are happy with it.
  5. Helmet with similar colors to bike looks ok, but matching his and her gear and helmets looks a bit cheesy. Not cool
    • Like Like x 1
  6. This is quite the dilemna for those who have multiple rides in their stable ... one would have to have all their bikes in the same colour range.
  7. I couldn't care less ... but don't be surprised if you're called a power ranger.

Video and comment meant in humour only.
  8. the chick over there -> looks OK to me.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Sorry to derail - which jacket have you got and what do you think of it. I'm thinking of a custom jacket at some stage. Tossing up TA and @ozmotorcycleleathers
  10. Don't know what it's called, it's just a leather ladies' jacket. It's very comfortable, and fits well. I have difficulty buying off the rack bc of my size.

ETA: there seems to be several models of jacket for men, but only one for ladies. I have leather pants too, really comfy.
  11. i see you are new here
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Holy shiiiiit, that's bringing back memories of my child hood.

Nostalgia FTW :]
  13. No dilemma, you just need a helmet, jacket, pants, or suit for each bike :) :) :)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I think it looks better if it matches - nothing wrong with a guy in nice gear :p l don't really wear colour, my gears mainly black or white. My current helmets got colour on it, would prefer it it to be plain but l got a good deal on it. I like to stir my friend David about looking like a west coast eagle with his yellow helmet and blue bike.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I love spotting full matching riders in the city. Sparks that childhood boner.
  16. I couldn't care less what you wear, or what you ride.

What does matter is how you ride. Ride like a boss, not like a numpty. That is all.
  17. Such a Jason response. Your entire personality can be summed up in that post @alexanderino.

If someone said "What's Jason like?" I'd point them to that post.
  18. on the bmw it's expected of you.
  19. I would normally say wear what makes you happy, but after seeing a colleague on a white 1198, in an almost all white ensemble, I have to say it's borderline for me now. I think it depends on the colours.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. The poll is flawed.

Every Netrider that didn't vote should be included as 'Couldn't care less'.

I think you have your answer. QED