Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VN900 Custom Forward Controls

Discussion in 'Cruisers' at netrider.net.au started by All Blacks, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Can anyone tell me where I can find (if any are available) a different type of forward controls for a VN900 Custom. I was after a set that looks like a Softtail or Custom forward controls as I think the standard set look quite dull.

I do not pick up my 08 Black bike from the dealership until the end of May as I am still overseas. I ordered Vance and Hines pipes back in Feb but they have still arrived......................

Any info would be appreacited.

2. Zpower has them. I'd post the link but you need 5 posts before you can post URL...

zpower dot com dot au

3. Thanks mate I checked out the suggested site and they were there with lots of other stuff for the VN900...........................The forward controls cost about $750 and with the purchase of a new bike and the Vance and Hines pipes I may have to give those a miss for a while.

Saying that they look awesome....................