Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Visor opinion

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by botch, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Hey guys

I have a Shark VisionR II in matte black/matte grey.

I am going to order a new visor soon, either plain tinted or iridium. So far leaning to iridium.

What are your opinions? Plain black because it's a matte helmet? Or just go the mirror look?

2. The mirror look is always good!!

I had one on my shoei, looked awesome! Although I just got a Shark skwal, and with those built in sunnies I've just stuck with a clear visor, still looks pretty trick!
  3. Yeah I like the mirror look too.
  4. on a matte black helmet I'd lean towards a black visor
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Haha....i think the black would look better with matte black/grey aswell, i just like the look of mirror visors!

Decisions decisions!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. which one is less likely to get defected? :p
  7. Neither I would have thought!
  8. yeah i have one of the matte black Shoei Gt-airs and literally today just purchased a black tinted visor. Goes well will the black, Imo irridium would look a bit off. More suited towards shiny brighter coloured helmets. Looks maaad with that stealth kinda black look. Plus the irridium was an extra $50 so win win. But yeah up to you, i have the blue iridium/tinted on my kabuto helmet too. Just sorta mix and match, maybe ask to try one on your helmet and see what they say.
  9. I ended up ordering an iridium one, because there's a country wide shortage of plain black for my helmet at the moment
    Though speaking with the guy, he said its quite a dark chrome looking mirror, so i guess we'll see how it all goes.
    Plus only $10 difference.

I'll post a pic when it gets here
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Before and after....looks better than I expected. Gonna be a biatch to keep fingerprint free though!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. You can see your reflection taking the picture .....you really should wear pants when taking happy snaps :p. Helmet and visor looks good (y)
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. dude
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. iridium all the way - good choice
    • Like Like x 1
  14. looks gooood!
  15. I was wearing my gstring to keep the important bits in place :p:whistle:
    • Funny Funny x 1