Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Visor for my Arai Vector

Discussion in 'Helmets' started by maxwell2022, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Hi everyone,

It's my first post on this forum. I bought my helmet 2 years ago, it's an Arai Vector Spike (red). These days I'm looking to buy a new visor for this summer. I had a look on ebay but I don't know which one to chose. I think a gold one would looks great with the "Red Spike". I found this one:

Not sure for the price almost $AUD 120 with the shipping cost. Do you know any place in sydney where I can get this visor cheaper ? or a good website ?

Thanks a lot,

2. Hi im about to buy a visor from the states for the same helmet there a bit cheaper
    as your in sydney if you want to get one at the same time we can save on shipping
  3. The rx7,quantum2,profile and corsair all use the same visor ive found the gold for 40 us on ebay
    Oh yea welcome to the forums by the way
  4. Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for you answers. I'm not in a hurry so I can consider all different possibilities. This weekend I went to few shops: Sydney City Motorcycle in Lane Cove and MACS in Wentworth street next to hyde park.

I know that there is a bigger SCM in Campbelltown, I might go Thursday after work. Do you know any other good shops around Sydney ?

5. Hi everyone,

After a quick search it looks like there is some few shops in Parramatta, next to Harris Park. I'm gonna have a looks on Thursday night, I'll let you know if I found what I'm looking for.

Have a nice day everyone !