Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Vision whilst out in the rain

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by raiden337, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Hey all,

I was caught out in the storm on friday night, I had a "LOT" of trouble seeing where i was going. I'm using a AGV Fullface and the visor was making everything very very blurry.

I'm prepared to take this as a fact of life on the bike however just in case, is there a way to make the visor clear up faster?

I've ran a search and didn't have any luck

2. Turn your head sideways every now and then makes the water run off quickly. Some people recomend MR Sheen but haven't tried that yet and opening your visor slightly helps stop fogging up.

3.  Top
  4. I use a breath guard, and since getting it I haven't had to use Rain-X etc. But I still wash my visors in warm dish washing liquid and when finished dab a little on and wipe it in.

But other then that the breath guard has been working perfectly.

5. I don't need the fog guard stuff, my helmet has heaps of vents that feed straight past the visor clearing it all up. but the rain is the problem.

RainX sounds good.

6. thought you were going to tell us you saw god! :shock:
    you can use your finger to wipe the visor. some gloves have a patch to do that.