Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Video road test: Ducati Diavel

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Loz, Jun 28, 2012.

• Like Like x 4
  1. "...why don't you just get a taxi back to ma place... hey where you goin?... aw sheeii..." :rofl:

2. very nice work, as always!
  3. About to watch this now, I loved your S1000RR review so I look forward to this.

Edit: Ok so you are just describing the rear tyre and I'm already smirking.
  4. :D Love ya work Loz, awwww sheeeeit :)
  5. no man carries an invisible gun better than you sir.
  6. :p

Cheers all.
  7. LOL love it. Great description of the anatomical torture of the seat as well hahaha
  8. Love your work Loz...
    Couldn't get the big guy to dribble on this one?
  9. Great review, fun and informative - the way a good review should be. Not sure what ducati were thinking with that seat, it was tiny!
  10. Tiny seat, or big......?

Sorry Loz :LOL:

EVERY time I see this bike's name, my mind reads Drivel instead of Diavel :rofl:
  11. We tested it with multiple arses of all sizes Paul. It's the seat alright.
  12. Ahhhh! :) Impressive mate...ever thought of motorcycle news or ermm, even two wheels.
    You certainly are very interesting to listen to...and the live 'talk as you ride' approach has a real sense of the genuine and real.

You should approach them...they can enclose your professional dvd with the magazine each month.

Seriously, mate!!

Alot to proud of in your work.