Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Video review: Aprilia RSV4R.

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Loz, Mar 26, 2010.

1. http://www.gizmag.com/aprilia-rsv4-review-road-test-video-rsv4r/14634/

It's a 16-minute video, so have some time up your sleeve before you click through. Apologies for any dodgy lines and wack whoolies, I had limited filming time and riding ability.

Click through to the YouTube link if you have the bandwidth to watch it in HD.

Bonus: blackie at 15:01 - I just noticed that, it would explain why the tyres went back in secondhand condition. :D
  2. Awesome review Loz. Lizzy liked it too as I chuckled at your comments.
  3. Cheers mate! I miss you guys, when are you coming back down for a visit?
  4. Not for a while I'm afraid. Was down for the Supers, but you were on the 'wrong' side of the track for me! Glad to see you had a good time there, was it fun being a journo?
  5. Yes and no - I was busting my arse most of the weekend instead of enjoying a good time with mates, but then we got to get into the pits and talk to the team managers and the riders and have a very close look at the fast motorbikes. Afterwards I wandered over to Deb's and chilled riiiiight out, which was a great relief!
  6. So you're the one to blame for the party I was hearing so much about fizzling by about 11pm Saturday night.
  7. Heh, the saturday night I had to hoon back to Melbourne to sing a gig, then get back to the island around 1am. Rough weekend. So which party was the fizzler?
  8. Deb's, so I heard. I was seedily waiting at the house I was at to hear from Sarz where it was, then found out it hadn't lasted into the wee hours like the alleged usual, which spared me getting off the couch I'd been on all nearly all Saturday.
  9. Brilliant review loz. Please now go do the BMW S1000RR? Please?

(second or third time I've watched it now... mmm RSV4)

Would it be too much to ask that you do the RC8, 1198S, SV1000, GSX1400 and ZRX1200 too? Head and heart both want one of each yet bank balance says no. So, I need more help deciding :)
  10. So...
    Do we get to see all of the footage you can’t legally show in public?
  11. It would be lovely to move to a track for tests like this, then we could go 'nanas.
  12. We've had a show-stopping insurance issue dealing with BMW. Hopefully they'll reconsider their policy next time we speak to them. We're trying to get in a position where we can say we're doing the most thorough and informative bike review videos around, and hopefully making them entertaining too.

As for the rest of the bikes, I reckon the 1198S has the most interesting technology on it, that's probably the kind of thing Giz readers would appreciate. Plus I shot some awesome up-close and personal detail footage on Fabrizio and Haga's 1198 racebikes at the supers, stunning stuff which I'd love to use.
  13. Great thorough review, you need to get out there and do some more :)
  14. I'd love to see Loz's take on the 2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200 when it hits Australia next month