Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Video from the latest MRRDA round at Wakefield Park

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Ian Wiltshire, Sep 4, 2007.

1. #1 Ian Wiltshire, Sep 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    This is the latest one which show myself and Glenn Kettle racing round Wakefield Park. Glenn has the rear mounted cam and I have mine mounted on the front.
    Good fast action all the way through.

2. Good fast action all the way through.
    Just found this Ian, thumbs up. "It's times like this".... that m/c racing is so great, Looks like you two were having a ball. Action all the way through is so true and that finish was soooooo close. What is the track surface like?
  3. Yeah, it was great fun.

The track surface is very patchy. Lot's of different types of tarmac but it seemed fairly grippy. But it's very bumpy.
  4. Hi

Very nice riding.

Do they let road bikes out on ridedays?

What do they charge?
  5. Nice. Hopefully going to enter the PI round next month. Is the scruteneering a fair bit tighter than intercubs or about the same? (in terms of lock wire and so on)
  6. The scruteneering will be the same as the interclub's as it's likely the same guys will be doing it.
    See you there.

Road bike are allow on track days. Prices vary between operators and tracks.
    eg. champions at Broadford around $125 ish. PI ridedays is about $220 for.Phillip Island. Eastern Creek is more local to you so have a look at the eastern Creek ride day site.