Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Vid] Worlds Most Powerful Man

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Justus, Apr 4, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

2. Gold :grin:
    But I often wonder....is he really that dumb? on the face of it he is but he is arguably the most powerful man in the world
  3. god bless america... :roll:
  4. You have got to be kidding??????????????? You have not seen the myriad of sites/videos/news footages of him stuffing up with "ad lib" stuff? Hell he even stuffs up pre-made speeches as well at times. The guy is a puppet for the likes of Karl Rove (has been for YEARS). Having a dumb guy to lead your party is perfect for these guys like Rove. They can get their puppets to do (almost?) anything without question because of how the puppets are somewhat lacking in the thinking department.
  5. I wonder who has their hand up his ar$e .. CIA? FBI?, Defence Forces?

6. I sometimes think the skull implant that he uses to pick up messages from Cheney and his scriptwriters gets interference, and he picks up Oprah or Jerry Springer instead...
  7. I used to pass time in eco at school reading a poster with a list of george bush's best quotes. One of my favourites was "I have many points of view, I just don't agree with them all" :LOL:
  8. All of the above if the looseness of his mouth has any indication
  9. He wasent always a dumbass.

Its a person called Harian McCraney.

10. He is actually a comedian named Andy D!ck and has been in a lot of American comedies.
  11. oh my god... put food on your family.... :?:
  12. George Bush is funny. :twisted: