Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Vid] Reefton with Kenny

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Loz, May 25, 2008.

1. #1 Loz, May 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    A couple of vids from yesterday's blat through Noojee and the spurs. The cameraman is SVPete from netrider (who races in the Twin Sprints with Cejay, incidentally).

Kenny's on the Bandit12, I'm on the green Minja.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Reefton was beautiful if a bit damp here and there, Noojee was excellent and the Black Spur was its typical awesome self full of awsomeness. Rosie was ride leader, but she hit the gas and there was no way we were catching her, so she doesn't make it into the picture.
  2. Great how you slowed the video down.
  3. Couldnt really lean it over too far as the wet dry wet dr-no wet wet-dryyyyy-wet etc etc scenario. Twas good fun but.
    Thanks for footage Pete :grin:
  4. Does ACA have P1? It's gone.
  5. #5 I Adore Vic, May 26, 2008

One day ;) :p :LOL: - (or not - just realised you were going a lot faster into some of those corners than what I did the entire day ;) ).
  6. #6 I Adore Vic, May 26, 2008
  7. wow, that looks like sooo much fun headin up reefton, only ever down it heading down :oops: have to get some new rubber and give that a crack....geez, kenny it's great to watch your the lines you ride, just so smooth from turn to turn.

Great vid

cheers stewy
  8. #8 I Adore Vic, May 26, 2008
  9. Great vid. What gear was that recorded on?
  10. Great Vid!!
  11. The camera was a self-contained tubular unit that strapped on to one of Pete's forks. It had no screen, so he couldn't review footage on the go, and it stores about an hour of video. That's all I know. I think it's supposed to be a helmet cam as well with the right attachments.
  12. It's an ATC2K.

Useful cameras, but their native image quality isn't all the great and their lowlight abilities aren't brilliant. They also suffer from a weird image 'wobble'. Having said that, they're robust and not expensive.
  13. Thanks cejay. Just had a look at ATC2K might be what I'm after.