Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[vid] Nasty reefton accident

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Loz, May 4, 2007.

1. #1 Loz, May 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    It all goes wrong in half a poofteenth of a second.

[media=youtube]HM3NajjnO7A[/media]

2. A perfect example of why all the 'hero's' are talking a crock of shit when they kid themselves they are in control of their own destiny, (and others) while on a public road.

3. Yep .. been posted before Loz .. but it was under some fairly obscure sort of title. I know coz I tried to find it again some time after it was posted last time. At least your title is a bit more succint :grin: (thumbs up) ..

Pretty sad when we've got bikers takin' down other bikers .. :roll: :roll:

4. yeah but at least he's of the rare breed of those who can crash 2 bikes simultaneously. not many of those around.

5. He must be some kind of SUPER-NETRIDER! :LOL:

6. Yikes :shock:.

How come the second of the two riders crashed when the first guy got through OK? He can't have been going faster than the bloke in front :?:

7. Well the first guy probably wasn't far off either.

Maybe the 2nd guy tipped in slightly later and the cambre of the road meant his peg touched down when the other guy's didn't.
    Or maybe he just weighs more and hasn't set-up the suspension on his bike properly.

Oops, I'ma specumalating.

8. The guy who fell was way off line. No speculation in that. :grin:

9. Incompetence, and I don't think that's speculating either.

10. See, it does not have to be you out of control.....

That is another reason why people should be cautious on the Reefton and why greater police presence IS required there..... Reduce the speed I say.

11. That actually shocked me a bit, he just comes out of nowhere.
    Poor guy riding towards the fallen rider would have been able to crush diamonds with his sphincter when he saw all that coming towards him. :shock:
    Video cameras on bikes aren't a good thing bad stuff always seems to happen :LOL:

12. Good to see you still soldering on, Stew :LOL:.

13. Off topic. Delete that post. :p I sent him a PM about that. It shouldn't be allowed, name changing. :twisted:

Soldering on, good grief. You need better material Paul. :wink:

14. Yikes! :shock: That would get the heart rate going.....

15. How so?

It happens too quick for that to happen.

16. *groan* The puns just flow from your keyboard don't they? ...and not in a good way. :p

17. I think the heart rate would be fine until about 2 seconds after you got to your feet and realised WTF had just happened...

18. road meet bike....
    bike meet bike...
    bike meet road....

why cant you three play nice for once? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

19. If, you get to your feet in 2secs! Hopefully :wink:

20. Rider would have flown over the bike making contact with th road only hopefully.
    I'd be mightily pissed off at the other bloke if he were ok as well.