Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[vid] Loz on the spur

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by [FLUX], Dec 31, 2006.

1. Given that Loz has vids of him following others, I'd thought I'd return the honour and show Loz in action. Taken some months back. Some of you have probably seen this before, but this is the full quality version.

Following Loz on the Spur [36MB 1m13s]

Use Quicktime 7 to view.
  2. I am soooooo jealous :(

spur rocks :D
  3. Woohoo, sparkly darkly. I've changed style a lot since that was shot on your advice Stew, let's do another run soon!
  4. recording equipment used?
  5. Cathar's tiny little digicam with a big memory card. Comes up awesome, doesn't it?

I shot my stuff at half-res to jam more into my little 1gb card.

Boy I'm wobbly on that run, I hope I'm loads smoother on the next take!
  6. Well, to be fair to yourself, your footpeg feelers were digging in more than a few times there, over and above the big one that caused the shower of sparks. Now that you've pulled those suckers off it'd be no surprise to me that you'd be smoother nowadays. You would've been smoother and faster back then if not for the feelers.
  7. Casio EX-S600 digicam mounted on a camera arm bolted onto the fuel-cap ring.
  8. Not to mention hanging off the bike and keeping it more upright, as well as getting on the gas a lot earlier which helps the back end rise up a bit too. The pegs still grind now and then but only when I'm really hooting. I've definately learned a lot this year.

Oh, and in the Faye thread I was sayin' I should try to get my camera mounted so it faces backwards... that would produce some seriously kickarse video, it looks awesome to watch bike footage head-on.
  9. Then all you have to do is ride in front of stewy :-k :p
  10. A shitload easier than trying to keep up behind him!
  11. Good move takin those feelers off. Saw at least twice they threw you off line.
    Nevertheless not a bad run there mate. :wink: