Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[vid] Italian Twin action p0rn......

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by FormerUser2, Dec 9, 2005.

1. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. .... :LOL: :LOL: how they both came that far...there's some major off-line/ wrong entries/over-cooking etc etc in there....expected the "Grande Finale" way earlier in the piece, with the involvement of a coach/ caravan or something.
    They were both begging for it.
    Great shots, nonetheless.
  3. Ok I have downloaded the bugger but I only have sound :evil: now I know its me :LOL: and its a frigging setting thingy and I know I have asked before but.......OK I will ask again. If its a AVI file like this one how do I watch it using my Creative Media Player pleeeaaassssee :roll:

Cheers 8)
  4. I can't download it, after i enter the code, press start download, it takes me to a new page that will not let me download it ANYWHERE
  5. Don't know downloaded MS9 and it plays like Creative as in I have sound but no visual. Creative and MS are both selected for AVI so buggered if i know :cry: Oh well I will have a look further and see if I can get it up and running. I have a truckload of other bike stuff in this file format that I cant watch as well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I am a doofus :cry:

Cheers 8)
  6. It worked on the 4th attempt, settings UNchanged. I don't know what was going on as it just kept re-directing me to another page. Anyway it has worked now and boy am i glad it did. That was some nice riding.
  7. i dont know.. once you have a couple of kids, this sort of stuff just freaks you out.. I could see myself and family in that campervan coming the other way at the end.. this sort of shit is just plain irresponsible.
  8. Good video, I have the another vid where they ride a 996, vtr1000 and tlr with the same guys. It also ends in a crash :eek:
  9. I understand that, however, i was just comment on the riding skill displayed by both riders. I do understand how irresponsible it is to ride like that on a public road. 10/10ths will often end in tears
  10. :LOL: This is likely from the Fast Bikes journos who brought us this video (which is my fav). Always ends up in the same result :LOL:

Good entertainment though.
  11. Woo Hoo :D :D :D

Thanks Dan for the link, I was blind but now I can see the light :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)