Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Vid for BOB

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Dazza, Nov 4, 2004.

1. no 1 has replied , so i will :D

that dude spoils the view :p
  2. I wanna know where THAT gym is LOL :p :LOL:
  3. ok that prompted me to d/load a full screen vid file of it :)
  4. Grrrrrrrrrrr ....
  5. Nice to know you guys think about me so often............................................

Now excuse me for a few mins im off to join the local GYM

:LOL: :twisted: :LOL:
  6. Mate I joined up for the 6 month perv fest damn best investment I made :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :D 8)
  7. The video remixer to make your own version and the desktops to download is sweet :)
  8. Hmmm...why can't we have clips like that but for girls??? This world is FAR too male senses oriented!!!!! :roll:

Bring on moe Diet Coke guys (the original one)! =P~

:D :D :D
  9. ... I think I'm in love with that video ...
  10. hmmmm I can see a problem here.

The bloke rocks up to the aerobics class for a bit of a workout in his Lycra gear. You get above gyrations from the instructor and surrounding classmates, nature takes over and all of a sudden you're not as 'limber' as you were a few seconds ago.

I suppose its a handy process for the instructor to screen her class members before personal training classes commence. :LOL:
  11. I think I've found my new calling!!!!! :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

12. Thought that might make you see it our way. :p :LOL: :LOL:
  13. I still don't see it your way....are you suggesting I be involved in a clip like that one???? :shock: :shock: Ahhh, I see....you're the guy in the tight lycra being inspected :wink:

All I want is plenty of eye candy for ME!!!!

14. Me!! Exercise!! How DARE you accuse me of such a thing!!!! :D

Just pointing out the silver lining in your grey cloud of not enough male flesh. :D

Judging by flippers avatar, my guess is you should be talking to her to get the suitable for lasses eye candy vids. :LOL:

Is this the ad your looking for?
  15. NUP...... couldnt go to that gym , i would be drilling holes in the floor the whole time :LOL:
    End up doing myself an injury :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

is that double sided galss on the mirror thou ?
  16. Whats worrying is, Matt you went looking for that crap. *Dazza remembers not to pick anything up, he drops in front of Matt*
  17. Mmmmm......yummy!

=P~ =P~ =P~