Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[vid] Firefling on the Spur

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by [FLUX], Jan 9, 2007.

1. Well, since Loz has a broken butt, I've decided to fill in with the vids of following various riders.

Sorry for the average quality. I had the camera set in the medium quality mode for this one.

Following firefling [2m35s 24.1MB]

2. Not bad a run for a chick (apologies if firefling is a gent) :oops:

I'm not one for nic-picking & analysing a run everytime someone
    puts a vid up. :jerk:

How long ago was this clip taken?

3. Thanks for putting it up. I thought the quality seemed nice :) With regards to the end, ah I hate it on runs when 2+ cars are in front of you, very hard to overtake them safely I feel usually. Would be nice to have perfect clear roads during all runs, it would save spending big $$ for track days every week :LOL:

4. I'm not the most computer savvy person and cant play the clip, it seems to download, then nothing, blank screen, not sure why. any tips? :cry:

5. Install Quicktime 7

6. Download a program "vlc" from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ for whatever operating OS. I can watch the program perfect from all the computers here that have linux only and no quicktime rubbish installed at all :)

VLC is a great stand alone player that plays most stuff from install. It's great!