Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Vid cams and remote lenses

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by raven, Feb 13, 2006.

1. I have a digital8 Video cam, and have gotten some reasonable fottage with the camera just mounting in a tank bag, but I have a hankering to buy a remote lens for it, so I can mount it and different locations on the bike...and of course have the added advantage of a wider angle lens than stock.

Is there a favorite type/style I should look for?
    Does anyone know of a good shop I could go to with my camera to have then see what kind of remote lens I should get?

Thanks guys.
  2. i dunno of exact prices and or specs but i believe wayne gardiner enterprises in wollongong is now making bike cam set ups , just google it something should come up
  3. Anything would be better than Marks cam, I still can't get the link to work!
  4. See my link above ^....Wayne Gardner promotes the Twenty20 Helmet Cams!!
  5. Thanks for the links and info, guys. :grin:
  6. Jaycar have little cams on display in their city store. Most are connected so you can see their FOV and quality.
  7. Speaking of recorders, ALDI is now advertising a nice little recorder/player with a 20GB HDD and memory card slot for $250! I want! :p