Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VID]Brains & Beauty

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by thecptn, Aug 27, 2007.

1. #1 thecptn, Aug 27, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. Ahahahahahha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know nerves may have played a part in that.... But what a fool. I bet she has a drivers licence too. :shock:

3.  Top
  4. and she talks about education.
    it should be her who needs the education.
    Dumb ass!

5. Have...lost.....80.......iq points.......must...go...to...wikipedia.....and...read.... something intelligent

6. damn that was awkward.

7. christ i now fell to dumb to go to uni...

8.  Top
  9. I've got to come to the girls defense. She's copped a panning everywhere.

Firstly it's not easy talking in front of large crowds. I do it fairly regularly and every now and then my mind goes to mush.

Add to that it was a tough question, for which she really didn't have enough information to answer. How can she possible know why?

Also keep in mind her answer has to be politically correct, not offend anyone, not be glib and appear to be well thought out. So she can't just say "because americans are idiots"

To answer it properly, she had to realise this and then realise the only real answer is:

"I don't know, but I believe etc. . .".

It's a tough on the spot question for anyone, let alone a teenager who are always taught to answer the question. We only learn to reject the premise of a question once we get older.

10. surely she won ..:)

wtf
    too cute not to .....I have no idea why they even ask those questions...form models..man they are models not brain sergeons ....I am sure there are smart ones around but ...i guess u have to try and understand the purpose of the question ?....