Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Victory stuff & leather pants

Discussion in 'Archived' started by hippo, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all, clearing out some gear. The Victory stuff is pretty much brand brand new as it was an inexplicable phase. $100 for everything and I'll toss in some short sleeved Victory shirts if you want. Otherwise make an offer.

Victory leather belt with 'Victory' embossed along leather, and a big 'Victory' belt buckle.

Victory mesh riding jacket. Large man size. I measured it against another jacket which says it's a 44, and it's very similarly sized.

Victory leather boots, US size 8.

Leather Rjay pants with a 36" waist. The hem looks raw, as if my partner just cut it instead of getting it professionally altered. However since he's 6" tall it still has a lot of length to it.

Also a Ducati Corse leather jacket, also pretty much brand new as it was another inexplicable phase. Unfortunately my partner still has grand dreams of one day owning a Ducati so won't let it go for under $400.

If you're interested, msg 0418 383 040 and send photos to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.