Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Victory Motorcycles April Sales Promotion

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' started by NetriderBot, Apr 3, 2013.

1. For the month of April, purchase a Victory Vegas 8-Ball, High-Ball or Hard-Ball and receive $750 worth of free Victory apparel. Only available at participating dealers, offer ends 30/4/13. Media Contact: Adrian Givoye Marketing Manager - Motorcycles...

more ยป

2. Really wanted to buy the Jackpot; went to Victory last week. Never going to happen, made for much taller riders
    had to buy a new jacket to console myself - no free gear for me
  3. Surely you could shave the seat/bring the foot controls in to suit your height just like they did with the Vegas low.
  4. Unfortunately didnt sit on the vegas low. Spent sometime talking to a sales guy there, Adrian l think. He said my problem is the frames too big on the Jackpot. I'm 5ft nothing so no way of lowering it enough. Might have to wear some chunky big goth boots! I was pretty close with the high-ball, the frames different, but not what l was after, too manly. He said they didn't have anything to suit & ld probably have to look at getting someone to make a custom bike :( He didn't sit me on the Vegas Low, they would've had one there surely. Maybe l need to head back over on Saturday just to see, thanks
  5. I don't think they make the vegas low anymore, stopped them in 2012. They might have a demo model lying around still. From what I remember it was just a Vegas with a lower seat and shorter controls.
  6. That's a shame, sounds like what l need; l'll look into it, thanks :)
  7. Hi NightStar, I am 5'5 and I have a Jackpot. Lowering kit and shaved seat did the trick. They even put the Vegas pegs on to bring them closer due to my short a$$ legs. Awesome bike with the fat 250 back wheel.
    • Like Like x 1