Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Victoria's 14th Annual ‘Motorcycle Only’ Swap Meet

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Petie, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Is anyone going to this, or has any one been to one?

I haven't but thought it sounds interesting, unless someone says it's crap, I think I'll go, leaving from Melbourne Sunday early if anyone wants to ride up together.

2. I'll be there, Always a few bits that I need that can be found at this swap meet.
  3. Sounds good and 10 mins from my place so will try to drop by. :)
  4. I'm taking the ute.. you never know what you may find
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Good point nobby... Wish I had a ute, knowing me I'll buy something big then try to stap it to the KTM like a pack mule.
  6. I'm not taking the ute because I think the Mrs would freak if I found something, and with my track record the chances of me finding something are more than likely.
  7. Tell her you're going to Bunnings. That way, she won't know a thing until you get home: It's better to ask for forgiveness that to beg for permission... :demon:
  8. I just bought 2 new bikes, I don't think I've got much bargaining power left.
    In fact she has suggested I do take the ute and set up a stall.

Plus , she knows I don't go to Bunnings.
    DIY: Don't Involve Yourself
  9. Yeah, that's a tricky one... You could always take your Mrs to the swap-meet and swap her for another bike??? :cheeky: