Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VicRoads promotes wheelies to learners...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Loz, Aug 23, 2010.

1. What a ****ing pisser. This is the new learner handbook cover. It's either an idiot photoshop artist, or a total ****ing legend... Or, it might be a certain mole we have planted within the organisation... :bolt:

2. lolol beauty, u bloody hoons
  3. Any chance of a "101" Lesson on this?

Well spotted

4. ahhhh... that's dodgy as!
  5. Page 52..how to burnout, page 63 stoppies and other cool tricks :D Awesome.
  6. The wheelie bible had this day profasized to one day come - and we have been graced!
  7. I reckon that's actually legit; On page 73 (?) or so of the 2007 one they tell learner riders to stand up on their pegs when crossing rough terrain, despite it being against the law to do so. :p

This is actually a demonstration of how to get home after your front wheel has fallen off.
  8. #8 Ljiljan, Aug 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  9. Haha.. It does look a bit that way!!

Unfortunately, I think it's just a bad angle with a dodgy lens (read: 'estate agent shot') that stuffs up the perspective.
  10. #10 Loz, Aug 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  11. BS that's a real wheelie happening!
  12. It's two photos, shopped together and no drongo noticed that the perspective was totally off.
  13. You'd hope it was shopped.

The dude is on the front brake a bit, if it's a proper mono that's going to get ugly when the front end comes back down.
  14. I know nothing.