Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National vicroads gave me 2 licenses

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by spenaroo, Dec 4, 2011.

1. recently i did the hart course to get off my l's and on to p's,
    had my lnew licence come 2 weeks ago, then a second one came this week????

the same thing has happend with my brother who did his learners through armstrongs and has 2 learners permits???

anyone else had this happen?

works out well for us as we ride trail, so ill just put the extra one on my trail bike so i when i ride i always have one on me.

2. Can I have one of them? I could use a spare :D

3. could be handy if they have different license numbers!!!
    If same numbers, then only be handy if you lose one...

4. Is it a duplicate licence or do you have two licences??

By that I mean does the second one have the same licence number as the first one??

Having two licence numbers could come in handy.......

5. They are the same licence number and details I assume? If so, yep, just a spare. You are unlikely to get two when you renew though.

6. #6 Tone2, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    A get-out-of-jail-free card!

7. just duplicates,
    still handy though... curious thing is that both myself and my brother got them, a month or two apart

8. seems appropriate to me that vicroads hands out 2 licences considering what you guys have to put up with from the vicpol, lol, lol

9. LOL's so true.
    I have two. Different ones, different colours but the same number on them.
    One of them only my name on it. And classes. No address or anything else. That one costs $190 a year which sucks