Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Vic] Yellow / Orange ZX10 (2007?)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Holster, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Seen on the crn Jackson Rd & Police Rd at about 6.30pm tonight.

You looked kind of hot.....

So how YOU doin'?

2. ...has browny hacked holster's account? lol
  3. No way - If it was there'd have been a story about me following him into the servo he stopped at :D
  4. Well I wasn't on the corner of Jackson or police road. I don't have a zx10 but I got told once that I might possibly be a little hot in the right kind of lighting ie minimal so thankyou.
  5. Comment usless without pics
  6. [​IMG]
  7. i want this chick...

bit of a squid, but i can put up with that....
  8. Reckon she will remember to counter steer in that position?
  9. Hmm hot squid for dinner :) :squid:
  10. I have that exact jacket and shoes!

On a different note I saw another bit of alright this morning - New Yellow CBR1000 on Exhibition St.
    The odd thing about the encounter was what he said to me. We got stopped at three sets of lights together, 1st lights nothing, 2nd lights nothing, then we get to the 3rd set of lights and this comes out:
    Him: Mumble, mumble fuel
    Me: Huh?
    Him: Mumble, mumble fuel *and pointing*
    Me: What?
    Him: *Leans right over points at my speedo* Did you forget to put fuel in? I saw your fuel thing flashing
    Me: Ummmmm It's just gone on reserve *rides away*

Is it me or is that an odd interaction at a set of lights?
  11. Maybe he was shy, didn't know what else to say and that was his way of striking up a convo.