Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(VIC)Yea/Marysville Sun 8 Jan some photos

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by funky_monkey, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Meeting: 10am Peter Stevens Dandenong

Level of experience: intermediate

Destinations: Yea/Alexandra/Marysville/Black Spur/Healsville

Hello all :)

Bit of a late notice but here goes....

With 28 degrees and sunny predictions for this Sunday 8th Jan... a ride sounds like a great idea :cool:

Starting off from Peter Stevens Dandenong we'll head off towards Pakenham and head north for Woori Yallok then left on Warbi Hwy towards Coldstream(Maroondah Hwy) and peel off to Yarra Glen and toggle along till we arrive at Yea!! :grin:

After refreshments/fuel etc... we head off to Alexandra and keep going to Marysville for some pies/cakes/refreshments/yada yada yada... Then make our way for the Black Spur for some twisties and meet up at the Ampol in Healsville. From there everyone can choose which way they want to go home and call it a day!

A lead rider(probably me) and a rear ender will be decided at Peter Stevens.

Cheers Franky :cool:

2. Can I just say I'm jealous :twisted: Glorious weather, favourite roads & I'm working all damn weekend. :( Am sure you'll have a great time anyhow ...

3. Sounds like a good ride
    I think I can make it..... :grin: :grin: :LOL:

can't be too late though......have a dinner function I need to attend.... :wink:

see you at PS 10am

4. How are ya Black Betty :)

Havent seen you in a while... Hope you're keeping well and hope to see you on our next ride.

Oh... keep 4 days at Easter free... we're organising a trip to the snowys again :grin:

5. I'm meant to be going along on the C-class MRAA ride (leaving Quist Crt @ 10am) but am planning on making it a little more than a C-class ride. Al (Green ZX10R) conned me into coming along on that one as he's substituting as the ride leader.

I'll see how things go but i might end up making a frantic dash to P.S Dandy or atleast tailing after you guys if the turnout at Quist Crt really is a little too green.

I've still got your mobile number from a while ago (as long as it hasnt changed) so i'll text you if i'm gonna split from the MRAA mob.

6. No probs koma :wink:

My mobile number hasnt changed but I'll pm it to you anyhow

7. Sounds like a great day for it, I'm surprised you don't have any other takers.

Count me in, though I think I'll hook up with you at Coldstream rather than Dandenong.

8. Hmm... now there's a choice. I'll probably be in the same boat as Koma... checking out the MRA ride, bailing if it's not to my taste! Alan's good fun on his A class rides, but haven't tried a C class before!

9. Hi Gromit :)

Thats fine dude... Should be at Coldstream servo by round 12noon but aiming to get there earlier.

Just hang in there if we're not there yet

250's welcome on this ride... my partner will be with us on her CBR250 and would love to have other takers on 250's :) :)

10. Hi Franky,

Long time no see. Cadbury and myself will both come along and are both on 250's see you all at PS at 10am

Cheers,

Keith

11. Just got back from the Spa counrty ride need another 600km for 6000km service so count me in.
    see you at 10

12. Wont be joining you "officially" but i'll be up in dem dar hills playing ( 1st time on the bike in 3 weeks :? )
    But I'll wave as i pass any of you :twisted:
    So if you happen to see a RedVTR ( twoup ) waving madly at yahs, its only me :LOL: :p :LOL:

13. Hello peoples :)

Tomorrows ride is still a go and looks as though its shaping up to be a great ride with some familiar faces :eek: :shock: :grin:

We will be stopping at Coldstream servo just before Yarra Glen turn off so anyone wishing to meet there may do so at around 12 noon or earlier.

This ride will be finalised late tonight

14. See you there! :)

15. Re: (VIC)Yea/Marysville Sun 8th Jan

Will see you there. Have a brand new bike to run-in :)

30 degree's now. Fabulous day for a ride. :)

Volunteering myself for tail ender. Will be taking it easy during the run-in.

16. Hello all :)

Our ride has been finalised and all go!!

See you all 2mrw!

Thanx Jason for volunteering for tail ender... much appreciated mate :wink:

17. Think I'll be there too!

18. Morning everyone :)

Rise n shine!

See you all very shortly

19. If i'm not at PS by 10, i'll catch u along the way :)

20. Bugga, woke up late, was going to go on this ride :( Oh well have fun guys.