Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(VIC)Yea/Marysville Sun 13th March CANCELLED

Discussion in 'VIC' started by funky_monkey, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Sorry peoples :( I'll be out of action for a while since someone caused a freak accident and hit my busa :evil: :evil: :evil:

Cheers Franky 8)

2. :cry: :cry: damm work oh thats right that pays for my bike :) :)
    will have to be next ride :D

3. sounds like a good ride, but not on grand prix day...

4. I might be interested depending on what condition I am in on Sun morning and weather wise :)

5. If its not pissing down rain i might pop along,thats assuming ill actually be awake too! :D :p

6. yeah yeah franky :D :D :D sounds like the same as last times run...THANX for giving ME an INVITE........MATE 8) 8) 8) 8) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

7. Mmmmmaybe.... If the weather isn't crap when I wake up at 7 (cause that's what time I'll need to get up to get there on time), then I'll come too.

8. This ride has been postponed due to weather forecast :( and will be a goer for next Sunday 13th March.

Cheers Franky 8)

9. (VIC)Yea/Marysville Postponed

This ride will go ahead for next Sunday 13th March

Will post details during the week.

Cheers Franky 8)

10. cool franky..... 8) thanx for the update. maybe even paint the town red cos its labor day weekend :idea:

11. Would love to have gone but I had to work.

12. Can't make the 13th, sorry guys. I'm already on a Kawasaki ride that day. DAMNIT!