Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Worlds Greatest Shave for a Cure - Leukaemia Foundatio

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Deb - Flipper

To Sponsor Netrider participants CLICK HERE

Netrider's annual participation in this years World's Greatest Shave for a Cure charity event is on once again.

When: Friday May 5th from 6:00pm until 9:00pm

Where: Along Southbank Boulevard beside the Yarra River at our normal Friday night coffe...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Depending on what job I am doing I will get the head shaved.
  3. I will be doing it, just a matter of where/who with.
  4. I have 15 sponsor books here with me, I can get more if needed. They are for those that will be joining the netrider group in raising money.
    You don't need to be there on the night to participate with the group but all sponsorship/donations will go toward the Netrider group pledge.
    I will bring the sponsor books in this friday to coffee for those that need them :)
  5. Finally an excuse to shave my head my mum wont disown me over I will be there flip also have a little genny mate just give me a ho if you need it mate :wink:
  6. I reckon I'll be in that. Talk to you tonight flip.
  7. Flip,

I'll come and spruk again.

Do you need the generator again? Do you want the contact details of the hairdressers who shaved last time?

8. As per OP, gererators will be great.
    Last year we seemed to put that particular hairdresser out and her employer didn't seem too impressed with her helping. It would be even better if we have any hairdressers amongst the Netrider family/friends network. If not, we may have to resort to begging and pleading with the local hairdressers again ;)
  9. I'll make an enquiry into my hairdressers... I'll even offer to make up a certificate of appreciation, and have it signed by the heads of Netrider :D

Will keep you posted.
  10. To shave, or not to shave? That is the question....... :eek:hno:
  11. Consider the generator organised.

12. I've got a cordless razor and a 6-pac of bics!

Do we really need experts on the job? I've done it to myself before!
  13. Make sure everyone has a full tank of fuel in their bikes in case the generator runs out. :grin:
  14. No we don't need to get experts but I'm sure that the Shave for a cure foundation would rather we did for their Public Liability that we come under ;)
  15. Why is this always organised for a couple of weeks after I get a 'Zero" cut?
  16. Hey Flipper,

ready & willing to go bald for the cause. Scumbag is standing by with the clippers & cant wait to do the honours.

I wont be around for Fri coffee this week, any chance you can pm me with your addreess so I can organise to collect a sponsor book from you.
  17. Deb

I'll try to get to Monday night coffee tomorrow and grab one from you then. :)
  18. Deb I will call into coffee nite (even though i hate the crap) and grab a book if you have any left :cool:
  19. That will be 3 more books taken at Mulgrave coffee tonight. I will bring a few extra with me for anyone else who wants one :)