Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Wanted: Ventura Rack for ZZR-250

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Captain_Slow, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey folks,

I'm after a set of Ventura L-Brackets and a Pack Rack for a ZZR-250, and a Aero-Spada or Rally-Euro bag.

Will collect from anywhere within 2 hours of Melbourne. Further if there's an interesting road and a good bakery on the way.

Alternatively, if you know of a metal worker in Victoria who can work up some l-brackets and a pack-rack, I throw in a six-pack of beer for a successful reference.

2. Deadman / Brian might be interested, maybe pm him?
  3. Cheers Nick, will see if I get any offers on an actual Ventura rack, if not, will PM Deadman / Brian.
  4. i've got the L brackets for a ventura rack. $60 if you want them.
  5. Make sure you know the size of the pack you want.

I've got the rally/euro pack on my zzr, and it is massive. Actually too big for most day-to-day use. So I would actually prefer something smaller for taking to work etc.

On the other hand, when you need to move a whole lot of stuff, the rally pack is awesome. I have fitted an entire vaccuum cleaner and all its associated fittings, plus a ten litre bucket, plus a pile of books in there, all at once!
  6. Thanks for the offer mate, but I'm after the l-brackets and pack-rack preferably together. The reason why is last I checked, Kenma / Ventura wanted an arm and a leg for individual parts, particularly if you don't have a genuine Ventura bag. Will think about it.

Thanks Whipster, I've actually used a Aero-Spada before, admittedly it was on a 600cc. The good thing was I could fit my entire backpack in it! I thought maybe the advantage of a Rally-Euro would be the ability to fit a couple of six-packs at the bottom of the bag. I have considered that either bag is probably going to increase wind resistance on a bike which is underpowered at highway cruising speeds, but c'est la vie.
  7. I've got the L-brackets too if you want them. Same price as duff - $60. Am in Melbourne.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.