Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Vic] Vicroads "courtesy" period between suspensio

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by nibor, Sep 9, 2008.

1. ARRRGGGHHHH.

i hate Vicroads.
    so i get a letter today.
    my 6 month instant suspension (from 39km/h over) finished, as of the 1st of September i could legally ride again. as i also accrued over 5 points on my licence, i had them to deal with. i want option 2, the 3 months suspension n get ur points back.

as far as i was aware, unless i replied before the 1st of Sept, the default of option 2 would kick in.

but nooooooooo.

they have shithouse "courtesy period". so i have until the 12th of Oct before this new suspension kicks in. i want it now!!!

i called them up striaght away, "unfortunately we cant bring forward the suspension, it is set up like this". its not fkn favouring me! why the hell cant they change the date? this is a load of crap, coz ive already lost 9 days of riding, i have 32 left. if i had of known, i would have had a biek ready for me on Sept 1st, purchased and insured. i still need to sort all this out, which will take another week...

this is a bloody joke :(