Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Urgent! Need 520 08 R6 Sprokets for PI monday!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Sheeth, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

Hoping I can find even one front or rear 520 sproket for my new 08 R6 track bike for Monday's PI track day.

I've just gone to swap out the sprokets I got with the bike to suit Phillip island and realised the guys unfortunately given me the sprokets of hisImates bike that got mixed up when sending.

I'm stuck with super short gearing 14 front and 47 rear. This is going to be a real issue at the Island and I'm afraid really put a damper on my day.

If anyones got a 520 front or rear sproket of anything 15 or up for the front or 46 or smaller on the back I could borrow (with reward!!) or buy off you it would be amazing. Even if the sprokets are real old and warn it'll still be greatly appreciated.

I'm happy to come pick them up if your anywhere near the Melbourne area or even on the way to the island on Monday.

Thanks guys !!!!

2. Crappo I only just saw this, I have a 16 tooth front sitting around that would suit an R6, sorry bud, wish I had noticed your post earlier :-(

3. Oh bummer!!!

I just got home haha.

Wasn't the end of the world. It just meant I topped out pretty early down the strait and had to shift around a lot more than was ideal everywhere else.

Thanks anyway mate, really appreciate it.