Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Urban Moto Service Centre

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Honda24, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Just thought I'd share my thoughts on a new service centre that's opened up on Dawson St, Brunswick.

It was pretty good- great customer service, normal price ($195), very comprehensive service and they gave me a free microfibre towel because my bike got rained on (sweet!)

I'd been somewhere else beforehand- Intyre Motors in East Brunswick. And though BOTH places were great, the one thing that bugged me was that after going to Urban Moto, my bike didn't feel any different at all. Whereas, it felt better after going to Intyre.

So there's nothing specific to seperate them, but I'll be going back to Intyre next time.
  2. Must be very new, doesn't have listing anywhere yet. You got a street number or locale for them?
    I split my work between several businesses at the moment, but I can always use another option.
  3. Yeah they are very new, and their website doesn't work either.

They are at 140 Dawson St Brunswick West. Next to the BP Petrol Station, black sign with red and white writing, if that' helps.
  4. I recently had my scooter serviced at urban moto service centre and i am happy with this shop and it is a shop i do recommend if you want to contact them this is the number i got from them 93878687 :)
  5. Awesome!

There are good guys there.