Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Trivia Night, Wed Aug 16th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Luke

Date:Wednesday 16th August
    Address:192 Lonsdale street, Dandenong.
    Phone:My mobile:0413187405
    Dandenong Hotel:9792-2550

Hi all my work the dandenong hotel has a trivia night this coming wednesday, I would like to invite all n...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. i will try to make it :)
    (but dandy is a long way to go if i only get the same amount of sleep as i have been lately)
  3. I'll be under the surgeons knife at that time but I'll see if he can stop the operation while I duck out for trivia for a few hours :wink:

Have fun here!!! If any questions with the answer as "gimp" happen, be sure to answer it with "wazza' :LOL:
  4. I'll try to make it prolly will be late. :]
  5. depends if i get back from Adelaide in time.
  6. Come on guys and girls say your coming it will be lots of fun, and youll get to see my scratched up bike. so please come down, even if it is only in sympathy for poor old gowron. lol
  7. oh crap... i cant go... the 16h is when egiste gets back from nz and we are all going t o go harrass him.
  8. Hmmm... is it safe to park our bikes out front :wink:

I'll try to make it along, but not sure what I'm doing tomorrow night yet :?
  9. Yeah I park it outfront all the time. Try and come along all will be a great time.