Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Toy Run, Sun Dec 10th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Jason Cotton

Assemble from 8.00 a.m. in the K Mart Car Park, High Street, Cranbourne, and the ride will leave at 10.00 and head directly for Williamstown.

Awards will be presented before the start of the ride and will include: Longest Distance rider, longest di...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. Im there fo' Sho'!!!
    Those who have, give to those who dont...
  3. There will be 3 coordinated Netrider runs meeting at Albert Park then riding en mass to the start point of the toyrun.

Details soon.
  4. Will there be a netrider run leaving from the north?
  5. Yes and you are the ride leader
  6. Wasn't there a meet point at KMart along the Hume Highway last time?

Is the north group meeting there again?
  7. Yep, that will be the meet point for those in the north :grin:

Kmart corner of Hume Hwy and Mahoneys Rd Campbellfield.
  8. OK... place established :)

I can't remember what time everyone met at K-Mart though... :oops:
  9. re the northern route, all I can recall is: down Sydney road; right at Moreland rd, left onto citilink and over Bolte; (...then I can't remember). Can anyone enlighten? Was it Kings Way exit?
  10. yeah I reckon Kings Way is right, if we are all meeting at Albert Park that is.
  11. Ok if theres any Gippy type people interested in going i'll organise the run in, may be even Paky/Berwick/Cranny/Peninsular guys could hook up with us say at Dandy.
  12. If I have my Doctors and more importantly, my wifes permission to ride again by then..... I'll catch you guys on the way past Berwick.
  13. Netrider Feeder Run details will be posted once Vic gets off his butt and posts it up. Should be much the same as last year - 3 feeders to Albert Park, and from there on to the main run, as well as a smaller run for those people who aren't confidant or don't want to ride in the main pack directly to the destination point.

Stay Tuned!
  14. These were the feeder runs from last year - 2005 :

Meet points for the feeder runs into the Netrider convergence point are as follows:

Assemble from 9:30am at the Kmart Carpark, Crn Mahoneys Road and Hume Hwy, Campbellfield (Melway Ref. 7 G10) for a 10:00am sharp! departure. Route is Sydney Rd, Moreland Rd, Citylink, Kings Way, and Albert Park at ~10:45am. Contact the ride leader, Matt Fox (slyfox_77@hotmail.com), if you need any further details or can offer assistance with marshalling. Thanks Matt!

Assemble from 9:30am at the Ringwood Market Carpark, Bond Street, Ringwood (bottom corner near Gym) (Melway Ref. 49 G6) for an 9:40am sharp! departure. Route is Maroondah Hwy, Cantebury Rd, and Burwood Hwy. The group will arrive at the Burvale Hotel Carpark, Cnr Springvale Rd and Burwood Hwy, Burwood East (Burwood Hwy side) (Melway Ref. 62 D7) at ~9:55am to pickup riders and depart at 10:05am sharp! Route is Burwood Hwy and Springvale Rd. The group will arrive at the Village Green Hotel, Cnr Springvale Rd and Ferntree Gully Rd, Mulgrave (Melway Ref. 71 B9) at ~10:15am to pickup riders and depart at 10:25am sharp! Route is SthEastern Fwy, Swan St Exit, Alexandra Pde, Punt Rd, and Albert Park at ~10:50am. Contact the ride leader, Steve Roberts (cbrsteve_roberts@yahoo.com.au), if you need any further details or can offer assistance with marshalling. Thanks Steve!

Assemble from 9:45am at the Wyndham City Council Civic Centre, 45 Princes Hwy, Werribee (Melway Ref. 206 B7) for a 10:10am sharp! Departure. Route will be Princes Hwy, Westgate, Kings Way, and Albert Park at ~10:55am. Contact the ride leader, Steve King (shadowbolt@iinet.net.au), if you need any further details or can offer assistance with marshalling (Steve especially needs a few people for marshalling!). Thanks Steve!

Albert Park:
    Assemble from 10:30am at the GP Pit Lane Garage's on Aughtie Drive, AlbertPark. (Melway Ref. 2K H10). We will await the arrival of the above Netrider feeder runs and depart at 11:10am sharp! Route will be Clarendon St, Lonsdale St, William St and Latrobe Street at ~11:30am. The main ride departs from Latrobe St at 12midday.

Albert Park Direct to Williamstown:
    (an option for less confidant and learner riders)
    Depart Pit Lane, Albert Park at 11:15am sharp. Route Kings Way, Princes Highway, Kororoit Creek Road, Victoria Street, Railway Terrace, Nelson Place. Contact the Ride Leader, Steve King (shadowbolt@iinet.net.au) for additional information.
  15. Hi Woodsy

I'm on the Peninsula and am going to the Cranburne ride. If you like, we can make a meetingpoint at Toradin (spelling?). That way we get to meet some of the Netriders as there is not much chance of finding them in the caos at Cranburne.

Just a thought,

16. I'll be able to co-ordinate the group at the Burvale meet point tomorrow morning :grin: I should be there between 9-9:30am, see you all there :cool: