Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Vic] Tell Brumby your views - Premiers online forum

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by TonyE, Jul 8, 2008.

1. There's an online forum Friday only on Brumby's web site

You have to register for the forum at http://www.premier.vic.gov.au/your-voice/eddington-report-online-forum.html

Can we get all the motorcyclists we know to make some polite and (reasonably) constructive comments there. It's a perfect opportunity to overwhelm the buggers with our views. :wink:

I'm working on a formal submission - and I urge anyone else who wants to to do so as well. This is a golden opportunity to make yourself heard.
  2. Here is what the MRA(Vic) submitted. Well done to Tony Ellis and Marcus Wigan for the time and effort they put in:

3. Top effort guys - especially that submission John.

Pity I only just saw this thread.

Anyway, when I went to the link and read the comments to the three areas of the report: freight, PT and roads... there are no comments regarding motorcycles???

Have I missed something?
  4. Only the last line of our submission Rob...

We have been unable to establish if motorcycles and scooters have even been included in the analysis and they are certainly not mentioned in the reports.

(Of course they weren't mentioned - despite the fact that VMAC actually put in something) :evil:
  5. Oh yes - before someone comments on it - the actual submission didn't have the duplicated 4th paragraph... :?
  6. No, I mean that I clicked into the forum bit and perused the discussion comments and there's no mention of motorcycles... which is surprising. In fact there was one mention in the road part.. but it was an off the cuff comment.