Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Suzuki GSXR750 K7 SOLD

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Nickers330, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, who in their right mind would believe I am already selling this immaculate beast ??? I certainly wasn't planning to do so, for at least 1-2 more years. Regretfully, the Gixxer has to leave my side to fund my upgrade, arriving AUG 06 2009 - Black/gold R1 (2008).

Here it is :
    An immaculate Blue/White 2007 model. Extremely well looked after, never ridden in rain, never dropped, always garaged, covered and meticulously detailed - religiously, after every ride. This bike is in polished, gleaming showroom condition, as you can see below. This bike has never seen a track day.

Total ODO ~7,700km
    Fitted with many accessories/mods, all in as-new condition and installed on the bike within the last 3mths, some only 1 week ago !

* Jardine GP1 Slip on
    * Oggy crash knobs
    * Fender Eliminator
    * Top of the range tube rego sticker holder
    * PUIG dark Smoke Double Bubble windscreen
    * Rear seat cowl
    * Pazzo 'shorty' levers (black with blue adjusters)
    * Suzuki GSXR blue/red/white tank pad
    * Blue wheel rim strips
    * Anodised blue 'piston' valve caps.....

Here are some pics :
    Please note - PUIG screen not shown in these pics, as it was fitted only 1 week ago - Dynoverks sticker (rear hugger, pic 1) does not come with the bike :p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The bike will be sold with 12mths REG/RWC. All orginals (in immaculate condition also) such as levers, stock exhaust, windscreen, pillion seat etc will be included with the sale. All Manuals/service log, tool kit, 2 keys and IDENT tag are in as-new condition and the lucky owner will be supplied with a Red 'GSXR' logo keyring to compliment their prized toy.
    All receipts are available.

Folks, make no mistake - this bike turns heads ! It's 6000km service completed at Dynoverks, Boronia. Mechanically and aesthetically 100%. There is nothing to spend on this bike - it's all been done for you.

This bike is for sale at $13,200. In showroom condition, low km's, supplied with 12mths reg & RWC, lots of as-new accessories/mods which you don't have to fork out money for...it doesn't get any better than this !
    First to see will buy - guaranteed. As of AUG 06, this bike will be advertised externally also.

2. Bloody gorgeous bike. I hope you get what you want for it; Suzuki have kinda farked their 2nd hand market atm with the price of new bikes right now. Best of luck :)
  3. PRICE DROP : $13,000 firm
    It saddens me seeing such an immaculate bike sitting around. Needs a good home. Advertised in other sites for more than this very reasonable price.

Over $2000 spent on this showroom condition bike. Other bikes selling for more than this without any mods and with more km's, let alone nowhere near as clean, polished and meticulously looked after.
    Gixer fans - no need to look elsewhere...12mths rego/RWC supplied with sale ! First to see WILL buy.

PM for more details.
  4. This bike is now SOLD - Mods please remove, thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.