Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Vic] Suzuki Black/Silver GS500F K8 SOLD

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Nickers330, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fellow Netriders,

It has come time to part with the first love of my life, my GS500F. Up for sale is an immaculate example, in showroom condition, a Black/Silver 2008 model, with very low km (mid 1700km). The bike is completely stock, with the only addition a matching all-black tank protector. Reason for sale : My upgrade arrived sooner than planned and cannot justify 2 bikes at present.

Bought on October 1st 2008, the bike has been ridden only by myself. It has never been ridden in rain, never dropped, always garaged and covered and meticulously detailed after every ride (no joke..lol) with the good stuff...Meguires, Plexus etc.

With around 15mths Suzuki Factory warranty remaining, the low km's and its immaculate condition, this bike will suit anyone wanting an 'as-new' bike without the in-store price tag.
    Price is $7,400 ONO.
    All manuals, log and keys (2) in as new condition. Service receipts available. There is NO money owed on this bike. The bike was purchased outright (no finance).

Please view the bike below. More pics available upon request.

The bike is currently garaged/covered in Epping, VIC. I will be happy to meet with any interested persons closer to your location if it suits better.
    Registration expires after 1st Oct 2009. RWC will be supplied with the sale. Free bike cover included.

Thanks for reading my ad !
  2. This bike is now sold - first person to see. One lucky owner, as said himself at time of purchase :grin:
    Mods : Please remove, thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.