Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Superbikes/Housewarming party, Fri Mar 2nd

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Rosie

Hey all.

I'm having a bit of a housewarming party on the Friday night of the Superbikes (March 2nd)...all are welcome but please let me know beforehand if you're going to turn up.

Party starts pretty much after Friday's events..(about4/5)and fini...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Chances are I'll be there :grin:

Hope you have a good month to settle in before we raid it ;) :LOL:
  3. Count us in Rosie \:D/ :dance: :beer: :beer:

I'll probably come over with the camper on Thursday and I will help you set up, shop etc etc.

I get the impression that there is going to be a quite a few bodies, so I propose we all chip in towards the BBQ :)
  4. sweeet!! bbq too!!? I'll chip in.

I was only expecting to drink and crash. Definitely up for some bikes after visiting the track yesterday. bring it on!!
  5. Wooo Hooooo,
    this is going to be so much fun :grin:

I agree, its only fair we all chip in and help out Rosie, it's the least we can do to show our appreciation of you generousity.

man, this is going to be way better than lasts years GP even, I can't wait.

I also have a 3 man tent I can lend to anyone that needs it, cos I wont....
    I'm one of the lucky ones with a bed :p but I'm old, so I need a bed :wink:

Anything you need a hand with Rosie, or bought up from the big smoke, just let me know and I'll get it pronto.
  6. I have extra tents if needed too. :grin:

I'll have my six berth camper with kitchen and all within staggering distance (for Andrew :rofl:), so there Caz :p :LOL:
  7. OMG, I'm having hysterics here....
    I'm gonna play eenie meanie miney mo when I'm pithed to decide which loo to use :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Will most probably be there.... save a piece of carpet for me, unless lenna comes then i will have to be well behaved so i can drive home :shock:
  9. heya Rosie,
    can i pre-book a nice flat/level spot for my panelvan? :?:
  10. :cool: Rosie :cool:
  11. No probs Carver. :) You not riding down?!

G - :cool: :cool: :LOL:
  12. I am there Rosie :!: :grin:
  13. Stewy - :woot: ... ummm...there's no carpet - but I can save you some pine flooring or mat area. :grin:

im.on.it - so you're hooked hey? ;) Yay!

Cruisingal - :LOL: You're all gonna chip in and get me a BBQ? WOW! Ta everyone! ...............j/k..... ;) :LOL: I'm buying one in the next few days.

Caz...you're excitement is contagious. lol.

Booga - It's looking pretty perfect right now...right down to the position of the cushions on the couch. Should I take a photo so I can reminisce what it looked like before the weekend? :|

14. :rofl:

here here! Can't wait :dance:

Might have to for insurance purposes :rofl:
  15. Ok, so Andrew and I are set, what with the van. I presume that you'll be in one of the tents....

Actually, a mate of mine has a holiday house at Smith's Beach. I might see if he's doin' the WSBs this year. Might be able to throw stubbies at you from his balcony...
  16. Bwaahaaaaaaa :LOL:

I throw a good left MJT, lookout....plus our balcony might be higher than yours :p ......Hey I wonder if it is one of the ones next to Rosies :-k
  17. Just kidding. I'm working that weekend so I won't be going.

I throw a good left MJT, lookout....plus our balcony might be higher than yours :p ......Hey I wonder if it is one of the ones next to Rosies :-k[/quote]

Dunno. I've never been there, always staying in Raywood Ave. But last year he invited me to stay there for the GP, but we'd already organised to stay at the Boomerang Van Park.
  18. Bummer we won't catch you there this year Marty :cry: But Andrew will have a drink or 6 for you okay :wink: :LOL:
  19. Looking forward to this, realised the other day it's been about 15 years since I last visted "The Island". If it's a really good night might be another 15 years before I can go back ;) :LOL:.
  20. Yeah, I know. Spewing. Not to worry, I'll be there for the MotoGP, you can bet your R6 on that...