Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Vic] Sunday Cruise, departing from dandenong (10th aug)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Kranzy, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Well, nothing too official or anything but tomorrow i'm going to head out and clock some k's on the blade.... May head down the peninsula.... may head into the hills! I'm just going to go wherever and stop whenever I see something I wanna look at!

As we all know the more the merrier so anyone that has any suggestions/favourite roads/rides please feel free to point me in the right direction! I know it's late notice but hey.... Organisation is NOT my middle name

if you're keen, it won't be an early start... My only sleep in for the week, but i'll be out round lunch, maybe to grab a bite on the road but it's all very flexible!!

I'll check NR before I leave but otherwise text me on 0433 392 858 if you're interested!

Have a good weekend peeps!
  2. It's currently 1.5C here in the Dandenongs with snow forecast. Don't head this way.

EDIT: Despite what the forum clock says at 10am on Sunday morning it is now snowing hard in the Dandenongs.
  3. Dont think Ill be taking up this offer today.
    Its tossing it down here in Dandy, and its cold too.
  4. Make sur you pack you/wear your wetsuit! F.ukr hasn't stopped raining all night.
  5. [​IMG]

As soon as the ice melts I'm coming.

Bloody winter :evil:
  6. lmao yeh...I heard it bucketing down and coz I hada late night I went back to bed :p so, change of plans.... now in the process of fitting the oxford grips THEN riding lol

Cheers :)