Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Vic, Sun 30 Nov 1pm, intermediate speed ride.

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Johnny O, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Ok guys, a few of us are meeting at Preston Macca's today at 1.00pm for a blast up the hills, will be back to Melb before dark, intermediate speed ride, sorry no slow-coaches, hero's will be riding by themselves if you go for it. Some riders will be two-up.

If we get a few (and it looks like we will), MR style (no not the getting lost kind) corner marking will be utilized.

See y'all there :)
  2. and I see this at 12:46pm :evil: :(

Have fun....
  3. What an awesome ride, I had an absolute ball

I managed to get to soccer 6 mins after it started so the length wasn't too bad. And I am sorry that my bike wasn't quite up to speed :p
  4. yeah it was FUN, thanks ALL.
  5. Yeah, good ride. Sensibly paced and good company. Thanks :)
  6. Yep was a great day! Hey don't worry Liz, you were fast enough, I'm just sorry you didn't get so long to relax each time we stopped.
  7. Nah I didn't mind not waiting when you guys were resting, cause I was still keen to keep going. I was a little disappointed I didn't get to go to Kinglake as well.
  8. Hey that's cool, we'll go up there again soon :)
  9. Sorry I took off a bit quick after we split up at the end, but I had to get home sharpish to avoid divorce :eek:

On the plus side I found an awesome road back to Healesville - 80km/h limit but you'd be hard pushed to do more than that anyway, just tight corner after tight corner for 12km's :twisted: and no other traffic.

I also got the thumbs up from the missus for a 'ride n feed' ending at my place one Sunday soon :)