Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Sun 18th Off To Yea , Sun Jan 18th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Added to Calendar by: Cameron Frewer

Any Netriders earlybirds on a Sunday morning???
    If so, I am doing a ride with a few others that will take us all the way to Yea.
    Gonna be BIG, EARLY, BIG and BIG
    Its leaving at 7am sharp from the BP servo crn Lakeside Blvd Pakenham
    Experienced ...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Huh? https://netrider.net.au/calendar/?action=details&id=1880 .. it's there at the bottom. I just replaced your looooooooong url with a tinyurl.com one when approving the entry
  3. I might be up for this, depending how much sleep i get the night before...

If you weren't starting so early i'd almost definately say yes, but due to the location, i'd need to get up at about 4:30 - 4:45am to get there... leave at 5:30.... yeah... fcuk that's early lol
  4. I'm in but then you knew that already. You may have to bang on the front door to get me out of bed though :-$
  5. Damn, Im working :(
  6. Lucky man, your going to get at least 3-4 hours sleep then.
    Oh and the ride day at the Island on the Monday.
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'll be coming straight off a late shift at the hotel Sat night!! :shock: :shock:
  7. Hey Cam.

I am very interested but for me to make the 7:00am meeting point would require I leave Geelong at about 5:15am.... Hmmmm, let me ponder this one.
  8. We could always move heaven and earth for you mate. Lets say kick off at 7.30? Am I not merciful?
    Seriously, would love you to come along. Gonna be a big day so the early start would be worth it I am sure. (weather dependent of course!!)

9. Let me know if you head up, it might give me the motivation to tag along...
  10. OK, weather permitting, I will be there.

So, meet at 7:30am and kickoff and 8:00am?
  11. i'll tag along on this one looks like a great ride. but will leave group when we get to kinglake west. Head back home to Point cook from there. What sort of time frame we looking at being around kinglake west? Going to be great weather for it. :grin:
  12. Hey Clarkie

I am coming in from Geelong, maybe we could meet on the way down.

Let me know.
  14. Will someone bring a trailer to get the (hyofcukinbikewontstartagain!!) home?? :shock:

Ha Ha!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Were with ya bro!!
  15. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: why you think im only going as far as kinglake or yea for lunch.(dont worrie about trailer just bring a rope tie it to the bike be just like waterski but on road).
  16. Hey Clarkie, disregard that last pm I sent as I forgot you are coming from the city and leaving us around Kinglake. Not the other way around. :roll:

17. hello hello! I'd like to come along. I won't be super fast on my little 250, but been doing a few 300km+ rides with friends on bigger bikes so I promise I won't be too much of a drag. Weather's going to be perfect!
  18. Welcome aboard CIN, I'll be right behind you old son.

:wink: Cheers

19. I'll be needing to use this ride to test out my wrist. I had bit of an incident today and my wrist took a big knock and is a bit swollen, bruised and sore but I don't reckon anythings broken - I'm hoping not with the PI trackday coming up on Monday!!

Oh, and a word of warning - never try to ride your kids RipStik wearing a pair of thongs. My wrist and the missing chunk of flesh from my big toe are testament to that :cry: