Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[vic] Sth Gippsland twisties

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by PNUCKLE, Nov 5, 2006.

1. #1 PNUCKLE, Nov 5, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Just another nice set of twisties we are blessed with

Enjoy :biker:

P.S sorry about the wind noise the tape came off the mic
  2. He he you managed to catch all the wind noise, but kill the engine noise? I'm sure your VTR is much louder.
  3. sweeeet ... where's my bike dude?

hey pnut any melways reference on where in gippsland this nice bit of road is?
    i reckon the only thing missing from your ride videos is background music, aside from that they're all awesome. :popcorn:
  4. your speedo is broken
  5. me thinks thats broken on purpose :LOL:
  6. no, that wouldn't be the right thing to do !
  7. Nice road, but you're a bit too close to the centre line for me. IMHO we need to practice staying on our side of the road.
  8. No worries dude. I'll get straight onto Steve Brouggy at California super bike school and tell him that he and Keith Code are full of shit and don't know how to ride appropriatly just for you :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Tool :applause: :applause:
  9. That'd be the Mirboo North to Boolarra Rd, correct?

Nice vid! Thanks for posting.
  10. On the right hand corners PNUT..I'm sure the boys at the superbike school would tell you to hang your head out over the centre line so it can get knocked off by a vehicle coming the other way. I would have been dead on the Falls Creek Rd if I was riding that close to the centre line.
    And maybe I'm wrong, but at the superbike school, I was lead to believe they taught bike control and racecraft. Not roadcraft as some of the other training organisations provide.
    And you're awefully quick at calling fellow members names for a Mod...is that the only way you can answer a critique?
  11. Is that the Boolara - Mirboo nth rd?... sweet road :)
  12. Lol owned