Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Sth Gippsland ride, Sat Dec 29th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Mouth

It's the annual xmas/new-year "Cultural Learnings of Sth Gippsland Roads for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Netrider" ride!!

Meet: Cranbourne McDonalds (Cnr Camms Rd and Sth Gippy Hwy Melway: 133 J2)
    Time: 10:00am for a 10:15am (sharp!) leave. Ful...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. should be there, but cos i have no net at home someone better give me a buzz the night before to remind me :LOL:
  3. 10am start...jeez you like your sleep in's don't you mate...Stewy set a reminder in your phone... :roll: :p

I may attend if the gimp is well enough to look after herself for the day :)
  4. Can I come or do I have to be an official Netrider member?

I live near Warragul and know a whole bunch of great roads out where yooz are goin' [​IMG]
  5. yes come along, always good to meet new members......from memory last years ride turned more into a bike hunt then a ride, bikes got lost, missed turn offs and i believe there was fear for a few weeks afterwards that a few of us might of had our happy snaps taken by the government......but alas they decided not to share the pics, well at least not with me :LOL: :grin: :wink:
  6. What's your hurry? :p

Exactly ... every phone has a calendar/alarm system these days. Sheesh! :p

Shannon should thinking about getting a little damaged more oftne, it's the only time your nice to her :)
  7. Most welcome .. see you there!
  8. Sounds like fun....

Will see....Depends if the xmas celebrations have worn off enough for me to be up before 7:30 to make the start point.
  9. Does not matter if the route changes, since I have no idea where the original route goes. Will have to get the map out. Hopefully I can find the start point.
  10. You tell him Jason :p :wink:
  11. Visit the Ride and Events Calendar @ https://netrider.net.au/calendar/ and look on the side of the page where it lists many common meet points for rides. Click on the Cranbourne McDonalds link and you'll get a map image that pinpoints it :)
  12. Coming along for the ride too? At least as pillion? :)
  13. I'd love to but my foot is still too swollen to put my boot on. At the rate it's healing it will be at least another couple of weeks. Have fun though, I love those roads. :)
  14. Hi can i put my hat in the ring for this one, will meet up as you go thru korumburra . just let me know aprox what time and where in the burra and i will b there probaly with liz on the back asuming she would be too slow on her learners bike. cheers barn
  15. If I'm goin' I reckon Burra would be a good place for me to launch from considering I live just across the big hill near Warragul [​IMG]
  16. I'll be seeing ya'll there too :grin:
  17. Unless something important/urgent comes up I'll be there. It looks like it will be one hell of a day for a ride :grin:
  18. Sounds interesting

HI guys,

never attended a ride with you guys, but I'm very interested.

How many are going?

Hope to see you tomorrow at 10 in Caranbourne.

19. If i can get out of bed early enough, will try to make it to the ride. :)
  20. So what time do ya's reckon you'll be heading through Korrumburra :?: