Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] SNOW! This weekend- leaving fri, $200 2 nights accom.

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Danielle, Aug 13, 2007.

1. We are looking for a 6th (brave?) person to join us in the snow this weekend. :grin:

We have an apartment with 6 beds booked at Falls Creek for this Fri and Sat night 16th-17th August.

All going so far are NR's; myself, Chris (Ughboots), Matt (TruCallin), Donna (Donski) and Jorge.

I've never skii'd b4, and will be taking a lesson - so we have all levels going from beginner to experienced.

The cost for accomodation is $200 for the 2 nights. There is a pool and spa and sauna :D

We will be driving up in 2 cars on Friday morning and returning Sunday evening.

Please PM either myself or Ughboots for further info.

http://www.koki.com.au (Click through from the orange toolbar to Accommodation>Virtual Tours>Apartment E)

2. That's ironic, I'm already going with some friends to Falls Creek this weekend. SNOWBOARDING YEAH! :)

3. Damn, i'm so so tempted, but its too late to blow off work on sunday. and uni tomorrow. damn and double damn. have a cracking weekend guys.